GoalHUB Attribution Guidelines
Effective date: November 7, 2019
In accordance with the Terms of Service, you may reference the Content with proper attribution to GoalHUB. Attribution gives everyone in the community the opportunity to correct errors and keep the Content up to date. Our recommended attribution guidelines are described below.
· Attribution must clearly state that the Content is sourced from GoalHUB and link to the webpage of the source material on the GoalHUB website.
· Attribution should be clearly visible to the end user and placed in close proximity to the data being referenced from GoalHUB.
· When you are using Content from a specific entity from GoalHUB (e.g. a person or company/organisation) you should link to the associated entity page on GoalHUB.
· When you are referencing Content from multiple GoalHUB entities you should link to the GoalHUB homepage (https://goalhub.net).
· If you have any questions concerning attribution, feel free to contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.